• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talent Tree Problem

There is one big Problem by the shaman talent tree (:

I have the same problem with my mage...

Comment

A new version of the Zygor Installer is available with this issue corrected. Go to the Members Area, refresh the page, and download the fixed Installer. When you run the installer it will ask you if you want to perform an upgrade, select yes and it will update your guide for you.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ilhyfe View Post
        I have the same problem with my mage...
        Can you please post what the message says for your mage? Thanks.
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
          Can you please post what the message says for your mage? Thanks.
          Too late i already updated. I think now I only have to reset my talents. I'll check it.

Comment

I used the manual install, do I need to perform an upgrade and if so is it included in the manual insall? I have a lvl 50 Mage that was following the online frost talent build, what do I do now since there is nothing similar in the ingame talent builds? Do I need to respect to the frost/arcane build?

Comment

In my page the auto installer link is disappeared, there's only the manual install zip. Not a problem, just to let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by 1manarmy View Post
                I used the manual install, do I need to perform an upgrade and if so is it included in the manual insall? I have a lvl 50 Mage that was following the online frost talent build, what do I do now since there is nothing similar in the ingame talent builds? Do I need to respect to the frost/arcane build?
                In your WoW AddOns folder, delete all the folders with Cartographer or Zygor in their name. After that, download and install the Version 2.0 guides. This is how you should upgrade your guides to 2.0.

If you wish to continue following the online frost build, you may do so. It depends on play style. We will be adding more variety for the builds soon, so there will be more options to choose from, instead of just 1 build for each type of play. It seems that's what you all want.

Originally posted by mauror View Post
                In my page the auto installer link is disappeared, there's only the manual install zip. Not a problem, just to let you know.
                Yes, we are re-working the auto-installers to make them function better in the back-end. We hope to have those finished and available tomorrow.
                http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Comment

[QUOTE=Zygor;15266]In your WoW AddOns folder, delete all the folders with Cartographer or Zygor in their name. After that, download and install the Version 2.0 guides. This is how you should upgrade your guides to 2.0.

If you wish to continue following the online frost build, you may do so. It depends on play style. We will be adding more variety for the builds soon, so there will be more options to choose from, instead of just 1 build for each type of play. It seems that's what you all want.

Are the ingame frost builds more efficient at leveling? I planned on doing a dual talent with an frost/arcane mix so I'm willing to switch to the ingame guide as all I care about now is hitting lvl 80

Comment

OMG here the support is fast as a lightning. Thanks John

Comment

Im using the German Client, so the Automatic Talent-Setting is broken! Is there any chance to "see" the Talent Builds to set them manually?

Comment

You can see what the builds are out of the game by going to the WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorTalentAdvisor/Builds directory and opening the ZygorGuidesBuilds.lua file with a text editor (like Notepad). I do believe work is being done to get localization working.
                        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I use talented and the talent builds don't work at all, no bubbles no colored numbers etc....

Any chance there will be support for that?

Comment

Currently the Talent Advisor and Talented don't play well together. Most other guide users that have both are only using Talented for their level 80 characters and using the Talent Advisor for leveling purposes. We might see some support for the two to work together at some point, but I think the Zygor staff are more focused on resolving any current bugs from the new release.
                            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                            X