Trouble With 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble With 2.0

Ok so I downloaded this version for the first time & when I logged in, it said No leveling guide loaded. What do you guys want me to do?

EDIT: I also prompted this to download in the addons folder of WoW. Do I remove the old Zygor from the addons or what? It shows the 2.0 casing in the game etc. But says no guide loaded.

no guide loaded

HI

I am having the same issues with both alliance and horde guides. I install them and go ingame and a blank Zygor frame stating I need to load the guides.
    Being a complete computer noob, whats the best way to uninstall the old guides. But pls note i have not had a horde guide previous to today, so this might not work for me.

I loaded the new easy way and also the manual way with no luck. But noticed while trying to install it manualy it did say installation complete however error on page. And Winrar pops up a warning box saying that the Zygor review file page can not be installed.

Very excited to get started and disappointed that i can not. And i know its probably something i am doing wrong. Please help.

Thanks,

computer nooblet

Comment

hi

Hello,

I would say for the both of you and anyone else that are currently having issues. I would just go to Addon folder under WoW, find all addons that are used for Zygor guides, Just delete them.. (basically uninstalls them, if you want to look at it that way) then when all them files are deleted, just install the New 2.0.

That should work, I currently haven't installed them myself, but that is usually the problem. It's that the new V2.0 is "Meshing" with V1.0 and the program is getting confused. So yes just Delete all programs with V1.0, Install New V2.0 and Boom, you should be set

~Kyle

Comment

I just did that & downloaded it again, I Chose WoW Addons & it's still not in there.

Comment

try deleting your wtf folder , your old guides maybe be still cached
          If you a Horde player Feel free to join our Horde group : http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/group.php?groupid=6

Comment

Uhmmmmmm Delete it? Shows the accounts in there etc. Will that f*ck up my game at all?

Comment

Originally posted by icspades View Post
              I just did that & downloaded it again, I Chose WoW Addons & it's still not in there.

It's not in there? are you talking about the whole guide?
              as in like you see NOTHING on the guide under the addons folder?

hmm download it manually, and bring the folder in there yourself and then extract all the files in the addon section.

That's if i am understanding you correctly.
              try deleting your wtf folder , your old guides maybe be still cached
              You shouldn't have to delete your WTF folder.

~Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldogg13 View Post
                It's not in there? are you talking about the whole guide?
                as in like you see NOTHING on the guide under the addons folder?

hmm download it manually, and bring the folder in there yourself and then extract all the files in the addon section.

That's if i am understanding you correctly.

You shouldn't have to delete your WTF folder.

~Kyle
                Yeah like when i open up my computer,program files etc I go to the addons & its not there. I will download it manually & post back

Comment

Still won't show in addon folder....WTF is going here lol

Yeah. Im talking about the 2.0 folder

Comment

Originally posted by icspades View Post
                    Still won't show in addon folder....WTF is going here lol

Yeah. Im talking about the 2.0 folder
                    Send me an email:

zygor @ zygorguides.com
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Ok here is what I did,

I went the Manual Install" underneath where you can click to get the Zygor installer file." After it installed on my desktop, I Grabbed the WHOLE Zygor . Rar file and brought it into my Addon folder which is

C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns

for me that is. After I brought the .RAR file into the addons folder I extracted it there, Then after that I saw the Zygor folders and everything.

~Kyle

Comment

Email sent

Comment

Ok, I just tried the Zygor Installer... When I THOUGHT it had installed it originally didn't.. I had to wait about 3 minutes before the Real Installer actually loaded up... Installed everything under the Addons folder.

It worked perfectly. Just my only problem was that it installed under the addons folder under a folder called "interface" lol So i just went under the folder, copied all addons and pasted them back under the Addons main portion, and I am now working just fine.

~Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldogg13 View Post
                            Ok, I just tried the Zygor Installer... When I THOUGHT it had installed it originally didn't.. I had to wait about 3 minutes before the Real Installer actually loaded up... Installed everything under the Addons folder.

It worked perfectly. Just my only problem was that it installed under the addons folder under a folder called "interface" lol So i just went under the folder, copied all addons and pasted them back under the Addons main portion, and I am now working just fine.

~Kyle
                            The installers are under going some surgery. Curious though, when you were asked to confirm the directory the guide would install to, did you click Next, or did you add in Interface / Addons to the end of the line?
                            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support View Post
                              The installers are under going some surgery. Curious though, when you were asked to confirm the directory the guide would install to, did you click Next, or did you add in Interface / Addons to the end of the line?

I maybe added in the interface / addons hehe

~Kyle

Comment

Working...
                              X