1-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-13

I just bought the guide, I just got lvl 13. And it says please buy guide 2.0 Thanks for trying trial?

Run the Zygor Client and click the Settings button. Make sure your account username and password are entered in there so the client knows which guides to download for you. If that's entered correctly on the main client screen you should see your name and a listing of all guides that you have purchased. Click the update button if it's there to make sure the client downloads all the correct guides for you.

If this doesn't solve your issue then go into your WoW/Interface/Addons/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides directory and delete the ZygorGuidesHordeTrial.lua file.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Also, once logged in, right click on the Z symbol around the mini map. On that first screen, you have a drop down bar. There'll be a breakdown on levels for the guides for you.

Choose the one you need and off you go.

Comment

Actually taff, the best way to select the guides is to hover your mouse over the title bar of the guide viewer window and click on the gear that rolls out from the right side of the title bar.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X