Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sis not working while doing dungeons also

Hi!

I am leveling warlock using guide. Have set allow levels ahead to 2. And doing lot's of dungeons while leveling mainly questing while waiting for dungeon. Now I am level 68 and guide instructed me to go to Garadar but all quest givers mentioned in guide aren't giving any guests. Seems I don't have enough reputation to get them. Aren't you sis supposed to make sure I do all nessesary quests even if they are too low level?

In Outlands not all of the reputation stuff is linked together yet so it currently can skip quests you need to do for reputation. My advice would be to set the levels ahead to 80, go back to step 1 of the 60-62 section, and fast forward to see what was skipped that you can go do. Even in Outlands, not skipping steps will still get you good XP if you're 3 or 4 levels ahead of the guide.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Garadar quests need Mag'Har reputation...

Hi,

Just finished the stuff in Garadar.. You have to step back in the guide and find "the assassin" quest, given by Nazgrel, inside the big building, beside the inn, in Thrallmar.. The quest has a lot of follow-ups, that gets you rep with Mag'Har.

http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?wquest=9400

Enjoy

-Urugnek-

Comment

Working...
      X