• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to go into PMs with this.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

thanks very much i dont mean to be a trouble sorry

Comment

Sounds like the guide is skipping things that you need to do, probably reputation related. Go into the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options and adjust the slider up to 80, then select the 70-72 guide again and let it skip the quests you've already done. It will now stop on all quests that you haven't done and will allow you to gain any reputation you might need to continue questing.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have done some of the guide i have not missed anything as i can see but the game will still not let me do the quest please help me i just want to lvl up and i have done everything u said

Comment

Ok, after researching this a bit there seems to be quite a lot of quests in this chain and there's a good possibility that one of them was forgotten or skipped. There might also have been some small confusion when this was put into the guide also since this is Horde side of things and most people that post here seem to play Alliance (thus Alliance having more bug reports submitted for getting fixed).

Look in the comments section of the following link and make sure you've done all the quests in the 4th comment by sunsmoon. http://www.wowhead.com/quest=12224
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X