Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

I am using your most current guide (great guide) but the problem is it about 1 lvl behind my current lvl. How do I fix this?

Don't worry, being 1 lvl ahead of the guide won't affect your leveling speed. In fact it will help to make it a little easier on you when you're killing things.

The SIS feature of the guide will skip un-needed quests when you're ahead of it like that so in essence the guide tries to catch back up to you. If you manually try to skip sections of the guide to keep it at your level it will really mess everything up and then you'll be told to do all sorts of quests that you can't do. Don't worry about it, trust in the guide.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have my settings to keep me 3 levels ahead in the guide on every toon. None of the quests have been below yellow for me, so I'm getting the max xp per quest turned in.
      And when I hit 80 its always in the lvl 77 part of the guide. This means that now I have at least 2.5 levels worth of guide questing to do that is pure $$ for me, if I choose to do them.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Thx

Thanks you 2 I will not worry about it.

Comment

Working...
        X