Blood Elf Paladin Quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blood Elf Paladin Quests

Hi, I think it's missing the Blood Elf Paladin Quests: The First Trial (Redemption) and The Second Trial (Sense Undead) and where to find the materials to forge the Blood-Tempered Ranseur.

Thanks.

I had mentioned the Redemption quest line already and the response I received from Zygor was that the guide itself is geared toward soloing and for this purpose a resurrection spell isn't needed since you're not in a group. Here's a link to that reply: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...?t=3122&page=2
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by biluca View Post
      Hi, I think it's missing the Blood Elf Paladin Quests: The First Trial (Redemption) and The Second Trial (Sense Undead) and where to find the materials to forge the Blood-Tempered Ranseur.

Thanks.
      For the ranseur, Shadowfang inside the stabe has the crate of ore, the corrupted Kor Gem is found around blackfathoms deep

hope this helps alittle

Comment

Opinion

Ok, thanks for the help. I can agree that the Redemption spell is not very useful for soloing but it is weird a Paladin without a Ressurection ability. I think both quests provide good XP too and deserve to be in the guide. Hope Zygor include them in the next updates.

Thank You.

Comment

Just remember that since this is a guide, there's nothing that stops you from going and doing these quests and then working with the guide again after your done. I did this with my paladin simply because I'm one of those people that likes to have all my spells. It took me very little time to do the running around to complete the Redemption quest and then I was back to using the guide without missing anything.

Comment

Yes, that's what I'm doing because I like to have all the spells too. Now I'm looking for the materials by myself.

Thank You for the attention.

Comment

I'm not positive as I haven't used it to try personally, but I believe the QuestHelper addon can give you the directions you need to do these types of quests that aren't currently included in the Zygor Guides. You'll have to hide the Zygor Guide when using QuestHelper as I believe they don't play well together with both trying to control the waypoint arrow.

Comment

Yes Cabby is correct. QuestHelper will help with those quests but you will need to turn the arrow off in zygor - or temporarily disable zygor.

It's a fun quest chain in it's own right, I really enjoyed it. I find it odd that it's not in the guide. You WILL be asked to ress someone at some point so learn it while you can get good xp from it imho! It doesn;t take long, once you've done the initial part in the cave, the rest is all done right there in silvermoon city

btw questhelper is VERY memory intensive and will slow down your game loading time CONSIDERABLY. Nevertheless it's very handy for doing any quests you wish to do that are not covered by the guide.

Comment

Another option would be to use Carbonite and TomTom (instead of Cartographer). You can fairly easily set up TomTom to just be a waypoint arrow for Zygor Guides and use Carbonite for everything else map related. Carbonite also has quest info just like the QuestHelper.

Comment

I'm now using Questhelper for these Quests and it's pretty good but uses a lot of memory...

Thank You for the help.

Comment

Working...
                    X