Missing a step

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing a step

In Outland (64-66) for Horde, step 59 has turn in Strange Energy, then accept By Any Means. But you can't accept By any means until you do the Clues in the Thicket. Once Clues is done, then you can do By Any Means

Not a big deal, and clues is VERY simple with high xp.

It's been noted in the Bugs section. What happened is that the 'Clues in the Thicket' quest isn't properly linked in the guide with the 'By Any Means' quest so when SIS was skipping quests for you it skipped it.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Cool.

Sorry I posted here, when I first log in it wasn't showing me a bugs section. /palmface

Then when i click on the main link to a new tab it was there. WoW need to stop playing so late at night Going there now to read more on a couple other minor things that have popped up so far. This is my first run through the guide, I've played for a while. Just seeing what everyone else is doing So far so good. I few choices I would have done different, but understand why there done in the order they are in.

Comment

Not a problem. If you see anything else or have questions don't hesitate to post em up.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X