Shaman Level 20-25, step 54, Call of Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaman Level 20-25, step 54, Call of Water

This old Shammy needs a hand, not sure if its something I'm doing or the "game" itself. I'm on part 7 of the call of water quest, just outside of Sepulcher at the beach. I'm supposed to kill "Corrupt minor manifestation of water" and collect bracers. My problem is; when I move into the area I see the elementals but I'm unable to interact with them and they gradually fade out. I've waited over an hour for them to return but no luck. I'm almost positive this isn't an issue with the guide but more of a "game" issue, but here's hoping!
    Btw, I've used Zygor guides for nearly 10 months and love your product, keep up the great work and I can't wait for your Cata. guide.

thanks,
    Mike

Sounds like maybe them fading away and not returning is due to the effects from the sapta wearing off. I believe that only allows you to see the elementals for a short time. From comments I've seen, wait until you're by the shrine on the beach to drink the sapta and then there should only be one elemental that you can attack, that's the one to kill.
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=63#comments
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Many thanks for the response, turns out I was not drinking the sapta at all when I arrived on the beach. I wonder if step 56 could be joined into step 54, directing you to drink the sapta upon arrival at the location. We'd be killing two birds with one stone. You'd be able to see the elementals before the bracers and after the brazier. Just a thought.

Mike

Comment

We might see that with the major guide updates that are going to be out in the next couple of months for Cataclysm. I wouldn't expect to see that kind of change tho before hand.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X