Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

possible mistake?

Hi,

Firstly i want to thank you for such an incredible guide and well done on the work, its definately the money you pay for.

While leveling my tauren druid just now your guide said to go back to cross roads from stonetalon mountains [part 90] then run to ratchet and fly to thunderbluff. May i ask what the point is of going to ratchet when there are no quests to hand in/accept, we fly past cross roads en route from ratchet to thunderbluff and its costing money too?

Could you please tell us if this is in the 13-20 section or 20-25 section. And it's step 90?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Actually I was just searching thru the guide and can't find this. Do you have the latest version of the guide, v2.0.566?

Comment

sorry, 13-20 step 90. I downloaded the latest version yesterday or the day before. ill get a screen shot of it

Comment

I'm seeing step 90 in the 13-20 section of the horde guide as being:

Code:
              step //90
                  'Go west into the Great Sea|goto Eastern Kingdoms
                  only Tauren Druid
                  map Silverpine Forest
          This is no where near Stonetalon.

Comment

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5481/zygorss.jpg

If i am mistaken i apologise.

Also,

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/9205/zygorss2.jpg

Why fly to Thunderbluff then to crossroads? why not direct to crossroads?

Comment

Well, I can see from your pictures that what you're seeing isn't what's supposed to be there. Can you please do an in game bug report for Zygor's Guide Viewer and post it here? To generate one in game go to main menu > Interface > addons tab > Zygor Guides Viewer and click the Create a bug report button. This will pop up a screen that you can use to copy and paste to here.

Comment

Found the steps you were talking about, will be fixed in the next update, thanks. For now, just fly to Thunder Bluff from Crossroads.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

ok no problem . Thank you once again for your great work.

Comment

QuestS lev 37 to lev 40 problems

I had found few parts in the guide roung these levels were the guide has you start killing stuff for a quest & never told ya to get the quest first so the item needed for quest wasnt droping, also found areas were it would have you runing to turn in a quest befor it tells you were to go get the items for the quest it wants you to turn in, So had to use quest helper to locate the area to get items for quest cuzz zygor never went over it . it just had ya pick up quest then later tells ya to turn it in . its few minor things like that over looked that i have found so far . But all & all the guide it working nicly 8 )

Comment

Have you made sure you installed the 2.0.626 version of the guide?

Comment

Originally posted by jubei2 View Post
                        I had found few parts in the guide roung these levels were the guide has you start killing stuff for a quest & never told ya to get the quest first so the item needed for quest wasnt droping, also found areas were it would have you runing to turn in a quest befor it tells you were to go get the items for the quest it wants you to turn in, So had to use quest helper to locate the area to get items for quest cuzz zygor never went over it . it just had ya pick up quest then later tells ya to turn it in . its few minor things like that over looked that i have found so far . But all & all the guide it working nicly 8 )
                        You probably haven't used the guide since level 1 so it's telling you to do quests it had players pickup at a point BEFORE you started using the guide. Go back in the guide 2 levels from your current level and start there, skipping anything you cannot do, and after a while you will be in sync with the guide and won't have this problem. If that isn't the reason then please let us know what steps you couldn't complete because you didn't have the quest. Thanks.
                        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                        X