Zygor's guide with RaF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor's guide with RaF

Just bought the guide today and installed it, I assume it is the latest one, and was wondering how exactley to configure it for use with recruit a friend. I am planning to start at lvl 1 with a friend.

The guide will work out of the box with RAF. Due to the insane XP boost you'll be getting from RAF (even more so if you have Heirlooms too) expect to often see you get ahead of the guide by 3-5 levels. It's not too bad and the guide will do the best it can to keep up. There are a lot of people that have done RAF and have manually skipped quests like collection quests and just do the kill quests. There are also others that elect to look a few steps ahead when traveling and skip any steps that take them to the other continent. How you decide to use the guides like this will also determine how far ahead of the guides you get in levels.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

So all I have to do is just follow the guide, it will skip quests as it sees fit?

Comment

Yes, it will skip quests that aren't part of a chain. In the early levels there are quite a few that are chain quests so you won't see a lot of skipping before level 20 but after that you should see it doing more skipping.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X