OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warlock Felhunter summoning quest missing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warlock Felhunter summoning quest missing.

Hello, I'm a big fan of your guide and since I got him, I reroll a lot of new characters .
    Today I hit 30 with my Blood Elf Warlock and i was looking forward to do the Felhunter summoning quest. But when I take a look at your guide, I only see the Warrior quest and the Saman one .
    Can you fix that on your next patch, pretty please ?
    By the way, I play on the French servers and I see a lot of quest with their French name in the guide . Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward for the complet guide in French.

Confirmed, looking thru the Horde guide last warlock specific quest chain is to get the succubus.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This is because we do not recommend using Felhunter for leveling, only Felguard, Voidwalker, or Succubus. We may add this quest chain in the future, though.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
        This is because we do not recommend using Felhunter for leveling, only Felguard, Voidwalker, or Succubus. We may add this quest chain in the future, though.
        Ah ok i understand what your saying, I'll just have to take the break from following the guide to go get it myself, not a problem, but if you could, i would recommend including the felhunter quest line, simply as it is only natural for all us locks to want all our pets, even if we wont use them

Comment

Working...
        X