X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.0.3a quests

Hello,

So today i got the horde 1-85 guide.
    And i get to log onto the game and see all the new quest achievements =D *Already have loremaster but these are still all ready for me to do*.

Anywho i thought might as well try this guide out since i will be using it in caty...but i am having a hard time trying to work out how to use it.

I want to go and pick a zone say...SoS and turn the guide on to do all the quests in that area...But i cannot seem to find out how to do this?

Is this possible? When i bought the guide it said 48 zones or whatever get your loremaster etc...So why can i not seem to find the separate zones guides?

I trialled dugi's guide before buying this one. And his would let you choose what area you were in to do the quests? Is it not possible to do this with Zygors?

Regards,

Klara

Originally posted by klarato View Post
    Hello,

So today i got the horde 1-85 guide.
    And i get to log onto the game and see all the new quest achievements =D *Already have loremaster but these are still all ready for me to do*.

Anywho i thought might as well try this guide out since i will be using it in caty...but i am having a hard time trying to work out how to use it.

I want to go and pick a zone say...SoS and turn the guide on to do all the quests in that area...But i cannot seem to find out how to do this?

Is this possible? When i bought the guide it said 48 zones or whatever get your loremaster etc...So why can i not seem to find the separate zones guides?

I trialled dugi's guide before buying this one. And his would let you choose what area you were in to do the quests? Is it not possible to do this with Zygors?

Regards,

Klara
    Don't think what you want to do is possible. The guide is meant to level your character 1-85 as fast as possible. Now after your starter zone you should be able to choose either Eastern Kingdoms or Kalimdor. But I haven't reached that part yet for any of my new toons. One way to check is to hover over the guide title bar and click the gear that rolls out. That will allow you to choose which guide to use. But a warning Zygor hasn't said officially yet how to switch between continents yet.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The guides aren't organized by the zones like you find with Dugi's. As Chaos says, they're designed around leveling fast so they just follow a set path and wherever the guide leads you to is the zone you happen to be in at that level.

Now I take it that you're already level 80 and just looking for trying out the new quests. This can easily be done. Go into the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options and un-check all boxes and adjust the slider all the way up. This will ensure that none of the quests get skipped anywhere. Now hover your mouse over the guide viewer title bar and click on the little gear that rolls out from the right side. Use this to select one of the 1-13 (or 1-11 whatever it was again) guides and start following it. This will take you thru each of the zones as if you were leveling and hit most, if not all, of the quests for those zones.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the reply's guys...I guess ill give it a shot. Sort of disappointed as i was lead to believe it would sort of work the same just due to the fact the vid released today was going on about all the new zones / getting loremaster etc.

Oh well i'll give it a shot

Comment

I think what Zygor was trying to say in that video was that you'll have an easier time with getting Loremaster with his guides compared to the competitors simply because his guide covers a whole lot more zones.

On the plus side, I believe Zygor does have an Achievements guide in the works that might cover Loremaster too. It's still early stages as far as I know so we probably won't see it until spring at the earliest.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X