about dynamic questing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about dynamic questing

i bought the guide yesterday and i must say this is really epic.. i got no complain just need some help with it..
    it happens a lot that i pass the guides level then it starts marking all the quests in blue and i keep passing steps untill i get to red ones but it happens a lot that the quest is a follow up of a series of quests...
    it makes me need to go back all the steps to the lower level ones and start doing them instead of keep going with the level i currently am..
    am i missing something? or do i need to configure something

thanks in advance = ]

The sis function is disabled right now. Blizzard changed the quest IDs so the zygor team has to go back and put all the quests back together again. For now disable the sis by: Right click on the Zygor minimap button. Click the + sign next to the ZygorGuidesViewer. Click the Dynamic Progress. Uncheck all 4 check boxes and move the slider all the way to the right. This will let you do all the quests in the guide.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

ohh i see ok thank you for the fast comment but is it really effective to do quests from 1-2 levels behind you?

Comment

Yeah, as long as the quests aren't grey then you get the same XP from the quest turn in. An added bonus is that if they're a couple levels below you it's easier to kill the mobs involved which adds extra survivability.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X