setting up for cata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

setting up for cata

hello i just got the 1-85 guide, and leveling at new alt working very well so thank you.
    Just a couple of questions for cata tho. will i need to sync up my main level 80 to get the guild to flow into cata leveling, if so how do i do this. Also with a choice of two starting areas to level in will the guild let my pick which one i wish to do or will it send me down one path alone.

Park your lvl 80 in either SW or Org (depending on your faction) and then all you have to do is load the 80-81 guide. Right now Zygor said that you can't really pick which one of the 2 you want to start with but this is something they'll consider adding into the guides at a future point in time.

He did say you can kinda cheat with picking which zone you want. If you don't want to start with the first zone it wants to send you to just skip thru the guide some until you see the first quest sending you to the other zone.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

oh a follow up question, but i'm guessing the answer will be yes, i'm planning on hitting cata with 25 Warth quests in my log handing them in for a xp boost, i know i will have to enter the starting area and get quests for the first hub, but will the guide, auto update and move to the best quests or the second area sooner given my higher xp. If it doesnt is there anyway to work it you i can get the best out of my "bonus" xp

Comment

That will depend on if the SIS is working again before Cata is released.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X