Upgrade to Cataclysm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade to Cataclysm?

Hey, I don't really understand this Upgrade to Cataclysm thing..

I recently saw on the forums that if you had purchased it AFTER October 7th, you got the upgrade for free..

Yet I bought mine early early this year, but got no free Cataclysm upgrade.

I'm not angry, but just would like to know where I'm at right now.

If you purchased the guides between Oct. 7th, 2010 and Dec. 7th, 2010 then the Cataclsym upgrade is included in your purchase price. If you purchased your guides before Oct. 7th, 2010 then you have to pay a small upgrade fee for your guides if you want the 2 new races and the 80-85 content.

If I go by your Mar. 24th, 2010 forum join date as your date of purchase for the guides that means you have to pay for the upgrade because you purchased before Oct. 7th.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Oh, I see.

Okay, thanks. I understand that, there would be no point of releasing the newest guide for free.

Although, once again. I'm not angry, but consider changing this on the main page:

"World of Warcraft is an ever-changing game where something new is always being added, changed around, or tweaked. You're going to want a leveling guide that is quickly updated when changes, or additions, are made. Don't take the chance on those other guys who take months upon end to update their guides - if it even gets done at all! By securing your copy of our guides today, you'll receive 100% FREE lifetime updates, which are always available quickly after updates are made."

I may sound like I'm whining, I'm not.
      I see nothing wrong with what you did, unlike Hexigames (who happen to be the exact same people as Team iDemise, if you didn't know.)

Comment

Working...
      X