Pet talents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet talents

Hey, I had a level 4 hunter few days ago and although I didnt get a pet when the new patch came out it was easy enough to get to level 10 with the guide and I got one now. My problem is that after 2 talent points I can not add any more. I had a raptor to start out and I thought that was the reason, cause the guide said it was for beastmastery spek (im going marksman). So I finally found a wold and made that one a pet, and all was good, got 2 talent points in there, leveled the pet enought to get 2 more spek points, but when I went to add them i couldnt get them in there! Any ideas on how to fix? Thanks

BTW - Hunter is level26 now after few afternoons - love the new guide!

you only get points for the pet every so many lvls, dont remember the excact amount, think its every 10 lvls or so for the pet..

You get a total of 16 pet points at lvl 80 (beastmaster hunters get 20 points.)

Comment

Thanks,
      I think i found the problem. was on my end.

Comment

There are some problems with the pet talents and the talent advisor. It's a known issue but we're not sure when the team will have it fixed and in an update.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          There are some problems with the pet talents and the talent advisor. It's a known issue but we're not sure when the team will have it fixed and in an update.
          Yes, we do know about this and we are working on it. However we want to make sure the leveling part of the guide is fixed first, so this will be our priority.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
          X