OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eastern Kingdom guide sends me to Kalimdor..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eastern Kingdom guide sends me to Kalimdor..

What's up with that?

What faction and what level/step?

When I got into the low 50's, I was also surprised that I was instructed by the EK Alliance guide to move through Fellwood into Winterspring.

But then I remembered from prior play why. As a collection of quests, Winterspring is one of the best places for mid-50's toons to work to get high XP rewards and decent gear rewards.

You might recall one of the best things about Zygor guides is that we're taking advantage of John's hard work to figure out the what and where that gets us the maximum gain for least amount of time spent.

And that the guide said to move from EK to a more fertile levelling guide, what's the complaint? The questing is still just as easy as ever. And my experience is that I was gaining as much XP/time unit as I was in Kal as in EK. Right click the mob, attack, kill, gather, rince, repeat, enjoy the reward. Who cares if it's on the right or left continent?

Comment

Not a complaint, just an observation.

Just surprised I got sent to Kalimdor when using the EK guide thats all.

Comment

There's also a possibility that some guide sections got mixed up. The team are working on going thru everything to find any bugs so who knows where you'll be sent after they finish it all up.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Unfortunately, there are no high level 1-60 zones in Eastern Kingdoms to get you all the way to level 60. You can get to level 58 on only Eastern Kingdoms, which is fine if you go to Outland at 58 - but our guides don't, so we had to get you to 60. The only way possible to do that was to send you to Winterspring. And Winterspring is the closest zone to a major Alliance city, so when you need to teleport to Blasted Lands, you can shoot right over to Darnassus quickly.

Kalimdor, it is possible to from level 1 all the way to level 60 on without ever leaving. Same for Eastern Kingdoms, except those last 2 levels. :-)
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I noticed that and I had already done most of the Winterspring stuff so I skipped what was green and then you get a quest from the Winterspring Inn Keeper which sends you to Blasted Lands which is Eastern Kingdom. I think it was around step 37 in the 55-60 Eastern Kingdom guide so I think its working as designed. Most of the Daemons in BL are 58 or higher.

Comment

Working...
            X