Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with Horde Leveling guide

Hi Zygor

I have been using you guides for a very long time and I think they are great.

But I am having an issue which was not much of a problem in the past but now I am finding it difficult to handle

I usually go up in levels quicker than the guilde so I end up skipping a lot of quests the new feature introduced a while ago would skip the redundent steps and allow you to carry on from a later stage. Since I was only leveling a little faster than the guide before it worked pritty well and I only had a few problem when it would ask me to accept a quest that I was not elegable for then I had to go back in the guide and find out where this quest chain started from

But now I am not finding a nice way to cope with this. 5 Man instances have become a big part of leveling now after level 15. I Started a warrior and I started putting myself in the dungeon finder as DPS at Level 15 and I was going up 2 to 3 level in one run I also have the herlooms which make a huge difference. When I come out of the instance I some times que up again or I try carry on questing but I find all the quests I was busy with are now redundent I try find the next applicable quest but I find myself wondering around aimlessly

Whats the best way to handle if I am playing for a few hours I will do a few dungeons inbetween quests I just want to be able to do the best quests for my current level and minimize the wondering around trying to find an appropriate quest.

How do other people handle this?

The SIS which handles the quest skipping for you should be working again on Monday. In the meantime I'd suggest removing your heirlooms and stop running the dungeons until SIS is working again.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the reply

I am glad to hear that this is going to be fixed on Monday

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        The SIS which handles the quest skipping for you should be working again on Monday. In the meantime I'd suggest removing your heirlooms and stop running the dungeons until SIS is working again.
        have they said this definitively? I know the new look to the guide is coming monday, but the SIS? could you link the info?

Comment

Originally posted by carpathian View Post
          have they said this definitively? I know the new look to the guide is coming monday, but the SIS? could you link the info?
          http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...n-3.0-Revealed! Post number 1
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
            Sounded like they were saying they're trying but they might need to release it later... we'll see I hope so!

We are working to complete the 1-60 quest chain revisions by
            December 6th. However, we may need to release the full SIS update
            a little after Cataclysm releases.

Comment

I think Zygor had posted somewhere else also that they are expecting to have the SIS functioning again for the 1-60 stuff on Monday.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
              X