Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Issue Horde Lvling Guide EK 12-20

Hi Zygor

I have been using you guides for a very long time and I think they are great.

But I am having an issue now that it's making me impossible to have some joy. ALL of the steps in the guide EK 12-20 are broken. None of the NPCs are as were indicated on the guide. I have started a few lowies (be mage and orc hunter) and I can't get to have a single step completed on Silverpine Forest.

What is going on??!?!

First I'd have to ask is do you have the latest guide release?

Next thing I could offer is that it appears that when the guides were created that they were done with the intent of you staying on the continent that you started your toon on, i.e. the orc hunter was expected to stay leveling on Kalimdor and not EK. Once the SIS is working again (expected to be Monday) then switching from one continent to the other should be much easier to do.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes I have the latest version. And about my position I had the chars created so... I was just following my development.

Comment

Many of the new quests are linked and the quest givers and some other npc's do not actually appear for you unless you have done the quests (and watched some cutscene's). I know this is the case for silverpine forest as my daughter just ran into this problem, she did not finish a cutscene (she lost connection in the middle) so the flight master and quest givers were not there, but once she went back and finished that, all the npc's appeared.

Comment

Working...
        X