Some few questions regarding my purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some few questions regarding my purchase

I am not sure if this is the right section to put it in, if it isn't please move it

I bought Zygors Horde leveling guide yesterday, now i have used Zygor before however i am currently waiting for v3.0 to be released tomorrow. Here are my questions.

In the Archeology video that was released it said that the first 30,000 to purchase the guide after the timer reached zero will receive the guide, so if i purchased the guide yesterday, i won't receive it? How stupid is that..

I also am very confused, will i receive the goblin starting zones + 1-85 guide as i purchased it yesterday?

Regards
    Robert.

From Zygor:
    Anyone who purchased Upgrades or any guides from October 7th - December 6th gets the Archaeology guide and the Guild Leveling guide automatically. The first 3,000 people to buy on or after December 6th (when the timer on the countdown page runs out) will get the Archaeology guide and the Guild Leveling guide.
    If you have purchased the guide between Oct.7-Dec.6 then you have the goblin starting zones and the 80-85 covered.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This is what it will look like in the member's area to see if you have the upgrade kinda for you. This picture is from mine and I purchased both guide upgrades but it should show the check mark like mine under horde.
      Attached Files
      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Thank you for your quick reply, this answered my questions.

Regards
        Robert.

Comment

You very welcome.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by r0bert View Post
            I am not sure if this is the right section to put it in, if it isn't please move it

I bought Zygors Horde leveling guide yesterday, now i have used Zygor before however i am currently waiting for v3.0 to be released tomorrow. Here are my questions.

In the Archeology video that was released it said that the first 30,000 to purchase the guide after the timer reached zero will receive the guide, so if i purchased the guide yesterday, i won't receive it? How stupid is that..

I also am very confused, will i receive the goblin starting zones + 1-85 guide as i purchased it yesterday?

Regards
            Robert.
            BTW - that's the first 3,000 purchases after today (plus all pre-orders) would get the bonuses... not 30,000...
            * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Working...
            X