Azshara Quest - After setting hearth to Bilgewater Harbor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azshara Quest - After setting hearth to Bilgewater Harbor

Everything was going pretty smoothly until I upgraded with the patch today. Now it looks like I'm out of sync with the leveling guide.

I spoke to the NPC under the bridge and accepted a quest, as directed. However, the next step leads to 'Sargeant Hort' who won't speak to me so that I can pick up a quest. The quest I received in Bilgewater (Friends Come in all Colors), has me going to Ergll on the coast.

Scrolled back to the last step (get Bilgewater Flight Path), and it sent me to 'Surface to Other Transport' which I can't interact with. The next step is across the water - Talk to Ruckus and accept "First Come, First Served".

The quest guide text isn't showing up like it was prior to the upgrade.

Looking at the guide files nothing has changed 2.0.1521 to 3.0.1547. And I went through the Azshara section without problems before.
    Did you try to go back some more steps? Try going back to step 113 and go through them. At which step are you unable to get a quest?

Comment

Where it all started

The last step that 'worked' was 114, Kalimdor (13-20). It skipped forward to 116 and the next step was 121, skipping a bunch of stuff in between. I have since gone in and changed a few settings, hoping to keep from missing steps. It looks like the quest hints are showing up now. I'm not sure if I'm back on track or not.
      Last edited by datgrl; December 7, 2010, 10:05 AM. Reason: logged in to test.

Comment

if the guide skipped steps automatically:

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        It's already been said that the SIS isn't fully functional.

Go into the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options, uncheck all 4 boxes, adjust the slider all the way to the right.

Comment

Working...
        X