Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goblin 1-12 Starting Zones Guide and SiS

Hello.

It seems that the SiS breaks a lot during the goblin quests, for example i were on step 81, and it skipped trough nearly 100 quests, is it possible to disable the sis, and just follow the steps manually? without SiS automatically skip trough it?

Yes follow the directions here to disable it: http://www.zygorguides.com/help/sis.php
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

the goblin guide is just a big mas nothing is right

Comment

Kaja'mite

You have to do the kaja'mite quest first, you can accept it on the platform. Then you can continue with 447!

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
          Yes follow the directions here to disable it: http://www.zygorguides.com/help/sis.php
          I cannot see how you can turn it off there.

I don't get it... I am on Lost Isles, now it still skips like 50 quests steps, will it be like this all the way trough 1-85? if it is then it's really bad.

Comment

To turn off the SIS, go into the Dynamic Progression section of the guide option, uncheck the 4 boxes, and adjust the slider all the way to the right.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

My experiences

My notes for the Goblin zone

The "Levels" are off so if you have SiS on it will jump clear past everything.

The second issue is on the island...I think since it is just a big "phase" the pointer always shows you "AT" the quest location.

Other than those two it worked fine for my Hunter

Comment

Have the same problem it tells me to go to ogrimar lol how i supposed to geth ther? Iam lvl 5 goblin orc,how did you geth too the island swimming?

Comment

Goblin guide is totally broken

Comment

Try a update for the guides version 3.0.1561 is the newest.
                    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.
                    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                      Try a update for the guides version 3.0.1561 is the newest.
                      No, i was actually not having problems until i got to the level 5+ islands part, and now it's just completely borked.

Not using SiS so it gives you the right steps, but it doesn't show you where to go at all so it's a bit silly.

Comment

same for me but when i look at the map it does show were to go just the arrow isnt showing were you should be going
                        it starts after step 93 to give ya a heads up Zygor

Comment

We're going through the Worgen starter guide now, almost done with fixing that completely. Next will be Goblin, so should be fixed later today. We will look into the Goblin area arrow problem. Thanks for reporting.
                          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                          http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Broken Goblin Guide

Just to add to the problems I had last night with the goblin guide..

I turned off SIS so I could get all the quests and experience the new zone. (I'll go blaze through it with future characters)

Once I got to level 3, Every quest in the guide showed for level 3. (I got to level 9 before I logged off, the guide was still showing for level 3)

Once I got to the island, the arrow broke. It always said I was exactly where I needed to be with the circle icon. Thankfully I used the standard quest interface and was able to quickly find where the ? were on the map.

Comment

yeah i have the exact same problems, pls fix!

Comment

Working...
                              X