This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

80 - 85 Leveling Guide

Not working at all... the software thinks I'm level 1. First it wanted me to do the first quest from 80 to 85 "Personal Summons" or something, which I had completed prior to installing Zygor Guides.

The good news is it was only $20.

You can choose the right guide by clicking the button next to the large field.
    You can click the arrows to navigate through the guide steps or click the next arrow with the right mouse button to fast forward to a step that needs further attention (a flight point or a quest you did not already do).

Comment

issue

i am having the same issue.

Comment

Bah- I got my guide to work somewhat, but it stops at level 80 and won't go any further. I have it reinstalled and fully updated. Is there a fix or should I go buy a competitor's leveling guide that works?

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          You can choose the right guide by clicking the button next to the large field.
          You can click the arrows to navigate through the guide steps or click the next arrow with the right mouse button to fast forward to a step that needs further attention (a flight point or a quest you did not already do).
          I have the correct, 80 - 85 leveling guide selected. I wish that were my problem. My lua was 31 pages long. Does anyone have it working after level 80?

Comment

Have you updated your guides to 1557?
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I am an origianl member and I thought that 80-85 guide was automatic and that we did not need to buy an upgrade? Am I wrong? If so, oh well, I will not be giving Zygor any more of my money. It was good while it lasted.

Comment

Sorry to hear that ssunatzu. It's just like the Cata expansion, you didn't own it so Blizzard didn't give you the content for free, you had to purchase the expansion. The Cata guides are the exact same. You have to purchase the expansion guides to get them. Everything else is updated free for life, but since you didn't already own the guides that cover the 2 new races or the 80-85 content then you need to purchase those guides before you can get them.

It's been covered in extensive detail over the last 6 weeks or so since Zygor opened up the pre-orders on the Cata guides.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                  I am not sure about the 1557. I upgraded from the 1 - 80 leveling guide and downloaded it and installed your newest vesion yesterday morning.

I will look to see what I can find out about 1557.

Comment

I used the ZygorGuides_Updater.exe and the version is 3.0.1562

The Updater Log:

-- Alliance Guides Change Log --
                    * Worgen starting guide steps:
                    - 55, never skip The Rebel Lord's Arsenal
                    - 60, added Attack Lurker ability tip
                    - 76, we're on Gilneas map now, not Gilneas City; accept the quest, not turn in
                    * Chained: Last Chance at Humanity##14375 -> Among Humans Again##14313

-- Guides Viewer Change Log --
                    * Fixed Worgen starting zone waypointing (city and outskirts)
                    * Fixed localization plurals: Ferocious and Worgen stay singular

Comment

Wow, that made a difference. Now I actually have content (text) in the Zygor Guides UI. I haven't actually tried it in action yet, but I haven't received any LUA Errors and it looks pretty promising.

Comment

Originally posted by doughays1 View Post
                        Wow, that made a difference. Now I actually have content (text) in the Zygor Guides UI. I haven't actually tried it in action yet, but I haven't received any LUA Errors and it looks pretty promising.
                        It is working PERFECT now. Thank you!

Comment

Yeah, when I typed that 1557 was current but Zygor keeps trying to get bug fixes out and it's up to 1562 now.

Comment

Working...
                          X