Horde Levels 80-85, Step 245 - Get flight Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horde Levels 80-85, Step 245 - Get flight Point

I originally had it skipping and it missed loads of quests and when i came to get this there was nobody on the island. I went back and did all the quests and when I came to this point there where loads of ppl here and a flight master so this oviously has prereq of some sort!

Zas

Edit: Also 247 wouldn't work the first time and after doing all previous quests the book was clickable

Edit2: Don't know if these should be seperate threads but hay! :P
    Step: 255 tells you to turn in "The GateKeeper" where you do the quest but it's back where you get it from that you hand it in!

same here. I know the island you speak of. no one there but a portal. now another problem exists.
    Zygor has a slight bug in it. It keeps telling me to go to a person who isnt at the location zygor says it is. then when i skip the step, it goes through a series of scanning quests, then goes back to the same command. Zygor won't progress past this. I even tried going to "Completed" yes it still goes back to this. Now, my waypoint arrow is frozen. I tried doing a repair, deleting zygor and re-installing, to no avail. I was going so good, so fast too. Now Zygor is stuck. Bummer.

Comment

It was announced with the 3.0 guide release that the SIS still was not fully functional.

To get the guides to stop skipping go to the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options, uncheck all 4 boxes, and adjust the slider all the way to the right. After you do that just go back to where it started all the skipping and continue following the guide.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Maybe it would be a good idea if Zygor disabled the SIS until it was finished.
        It's fair enough that it doesn't work yet there is so little info out there on the quests at the moment so there no reason for ppl to get angry as long as they know. Maybe a msg in the addon when you enable it saying it's not finished yet
        Would stop ppl getting loads of problems.... Just got to the water area and it wanted to skill 3 levels! LOL Turned off now. I knew the 1-60 wasn't ready but had read nothing about the 80-85 not working so I turned it on

Zas

Comment

Another one to add to the list (I am asuming you do want these?) After I worked out you redid the guide from one big guide to smaller guides since I last downloaded I then started Vash'ir which is where it sent me after Mount Hyja (not sure why as they are both 80-82 but I digress!) Step 205 Accept "Curious Distraction" but this quest doesn't seem to exist!? I have looked on WoWHead and searched google and the only mention was on german wowhead that said it wasn't marked as active... Maybe was in the beta?

Zas

Comment

I think it goes to that zone next in order to get you to 83. There are quests near the beginning of Deepholm that apparently need you to be 83 to accept.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks cabby I guess once the sis is working that would work perfectly

Zas

P.S. Do you play WoW or just troll the boards LOL

Comment

Working...
              X