OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with getting 80-85 ingame guide to work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with getting 80-85 ingame guide to work.

I started with the addon starting to jump over quest. so i decided to try to repair with the zygorguides_updater but now i cant even load the 80-85 ingame guide. it says Cannot find guide: Zygor's Horde Leveling Guides\levels (80-85). so can someone plz tell me how i should do to get this working. plz realy need the help

Run the Updater, click the Settings button, make sure your Zygor website username and password are in the proper boxes, click OK, click Repair.

Sounds like when you did the repair that the account settings weren't right and it installed the Trial versions.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

same problem

i'm too having the same problem but only since i updated the guide with the last update it was working fine till then but now its saying; cannot find guide: Zygor's Horde Leveling Guides\levels (80-85)

is this a bug with the new update as its been working fine all day until i updated when i was disconnected from the server.

i have done all the things mentioned by cabby but it still wont work

Comment

No it dosent work with repair. and yes i have the username and password correctly.

Welcome, matiias olsson!

Available guides:
        Zygor Guides Viewer addon
        Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance
        Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance (Cataclysm)
        Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde
        Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
        Zygor Talent Advisor addon
        Zygor Talent Builds

Trial versions:
        Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance (TRIAL)
        Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde (TRIAL)

And when i log on wow. i can see all the guides except 80-85 i can see Northrend 70-80 guides etc. so its most be something else. if there is anything else i can do to try to fix it. i would be glad. thx

Comment

Oh, sorry. I just remembered the latest update notes said that they broke the guides down into each level. Just select the proper one from the guide selection box on the guide window.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Haha. yea sry about that. just saw that. was so used to seeing cata 80-85 didnt even think about it. sry for taking your time

Comment

Working...
            X