step 57 Mount Hyjal (80 - 82)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

step 57 Mount Hyjal (80 - 82)

talking to the kristoff manheim is not working in game or am not right lvl am 83 and still nothing

step 57 Mount Hyjal (80-82)

I also find this step not working. Every time I get near the quest location I get a enter cave message. this step is definitely busted

Comment

This step is showing up in the Alliance leveling guide and is of course impossible.

Comment

Hmm, it worked for us just recently in our testing. Perhaps this is a Blizzard issue, as we noticed several people talking about this in the chat after we had done it.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by kluster View Post
          This step is showing up in the Alliance leveling guide and is of course impossible.
          Step 57 is still broke in Mount Hyjal, The NPC wont talk to you to give you "Gar'Gols gotta go"

Comment

Confirmed that it is still broken. Wondering if I should just skip it or go to veshir and level.

Comment

It appears that this quest is one of those quests that's broken on Blizzard's end. Some people report being able to do it with one toon and not another toon. Until Blizzard can fix it you have little choice but to skip.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I ran through Hyjal now with three characters and did not have the problem with kristoff manheim. Seems to be a very strange thing.
                Skipping those quests does not cause problems, there are even enough quests in the guide to get the quest achievement in Hyjal.

Comment

Working...
                X