Step 245

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Step 245

The guide is telling me to go to 71,75 and talk to Athera to get the Gates of Sothann flight path, but shes not there? Any ideas?

Thanks

Please the quest name?
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

note - tried to skip ahead to get the next horde quest line from the command board but it has no option on it.

Comment

There was one the guide missed - retraced my steps and found it

Comment

Originally posted by vfd444 View Post
          The guide is telling me to go to 71,75 and talk to Athera to get the Gates of Sothann flight path, but shes not there? Any ideas?

Thanks
          There is no quest number, it is number 245 in the guides. Also quests the guide list are not there, I've just been marking the complete... I'd of hoped for something more "polished".

Comment

Originally posted by butlerg View Post
            There is no quest number, it is number 245 in the guides. Also quests the guide list are not there, I've just been marking the complete... I'd of hoped for something more "polished".
            The guide was polished...in beta. These errors are clearly an issue of last minute changes being applied to the game with the release of Cataclysm. It was not possible for us to anticipate changes made as the final build of the game went live. We're looking into this now and will have a fix soon.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
            X