Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you have just the trial guide installed. Make sure your login information in the updater is correct and the updater shows the correct guides you own. Then repair and reinstall the guides.

Comment

Sholazar basin 77-78 Force of nature step 35 Coulden take the Q after done all the other q's?. made a ingame mail to Blizz think's it a bug.

Comment

Originally posted by xbowdownx View Post
        Okay well on step 56 it says Go to 48.56 > Talk to Devrak > Fly to The Mor' Shan Ramperts, Ashenvale.

I do all that and it then it resets back to the first step! Is there some way to fix this?

Oh and I also go to the the drop down lists the helps you change the guide I guess? and it says Ashenvale 23-25 or something like that but I can't click on it! All it is is a piece of paper with a folded edge!

I'm a 22 Hunter Tauren.
        If you have the full guide, make sure to update your guides. This was an issue in the past but should be fixed now. Let us know if you are still having problems.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by slainby View Post
          Sholazar basin 77-78 Force of nature step 35 Coulden take the Q after done all the other q's?. made a ingame mail to Blizz think's it a bug.
          It looks like you need to have the Northrend flying skill (Cold Weather) to accept this quest. Make sure that you have trained this from the nearest flight master. Hope that helps.

Comment

Blood Elf guide transition @ 12 sends to Silverpine (4mil meters away). Should transfer to Ghostlands.

ZygorGuidesViewer:RegisterGuide("Zygor's Horde Leveling Guides\\Eastern Kingdoms 1-60\\Eversong Woods (1-12)\\Eversong Woods (5-12)",[[
            author support@zygorguides.com
            next Zygor's Horde Leveling Guides\\Eastern Kingdoms 1-60\\Silverpine Forest (11-20)\\Silverpine Forest (11-20)

Comment

Originally posted by daerryn View Post
              Blood Elf guide transition @ 12 sends to Silverpine (4mil meters away). Should transfer to Ghostlands.
              It's easy to get to Silverpine from Silvermoon City - you just use the translocation orb which will take you to Ruins of Lordaeron which is just a few minutes run from Silverpine.

If you want to do Ghostlands, though, you'll have to load that guide manually. Once you've finished the Ghostlands guide it should take you to Hillsbrad.

Comment

It's the old Blood Elf leveling path, Ghostlands is only included since the loremaster guides. Maybe it's easier to level in Silverpine, I remember Ghostlands being pretty hard. But that is ages ago and may have changed with the implementation of 12 "I win" buttons (1-0 - =) in Cataclysm.

Comment

Mazanker: If that is the case, then the previous guide should have ended w/ a flight back to Silvermoon & waypoint at the transloc orb. This is my first Blood Elf, so I had no idea there was a quick way to Silverpine. In either case, I ended up at the bottom of a zone w/ no direction other than walk 4mil meters.

Comment

That travel step being missing is probably just an over-sight when the guides were re-structured. There originally was a step leading you to the orb that you click to go to Undercity but it's now missing from the guide.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

We are adding information for the beginning of a couple guides to help with traveling to these locations. Thanks for the information.

Comment

Zygor Horde Guide Troll 1-5

Troll 1-5

Step 97 Level 4

GoTo 65.88

Run to this spot while riding Swiftclaw
                        Return to the Raptor Pens (0/1)

I have been running around 65.88 and the quest will not complete.

Update...I just logged out then logged back into the toon and the quest was completed

Comment

Were glad to see this is working now. Must be a bug from the new patch

Comment

Zygor Horde Guide Troll 1-5
                            Troll 1-5

Step 97 Level 4

GoTo 65.88
                            It is a bug. Had to log out and log back in on 2 different troll toons I started.
                            Bug notice sent to Bliz.
                            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Azshara lvs 12-20

I've done Azshara, lv12-20, skipping ahead when advised to by the guide. There were a few roadbumps. These seemed like bugs to me.

Bugs:
                              - Failed to direct me to quest chain required for "Operation Fishgut" poster to be clickable (or even where TomTom said it would be). This easily wastes 10-15 mins as it's an immensely long and difficult way back to that quest giver. I was in the zone from lv12 with Zygor's turned on so I would have thought it should have come up (since it's lv13).
                              - During "First Come First Served", quest item does not appear in guide when claiming first territory, you have to click it in your inventory. It's fine from the second territory onwards.
                              - After turning in "Shore Leave" to the Bedlam NPC, randomly skipped several steps to Step 92 (ignoring 88-91) which led me not to get the rocket across or get the flight path. Had to HS back to the harbour and start over once I realised it had skipped. It could be because I was lv18, and it does say at the end of step 91 I should be lv18 to continue - perhaps it skipped to that point because of that? Either way it shouldn't have I don't think.
                              - Minor thing... it's a Wizard Hat not Wizard Hate. (Step 105, Archmage Xylem)

Overall I've been pretty impressed so far. I did all this in the space of one afternoon!

Comment

Horde toon

Icecrown (78-80) Step 105. Level 78 Talk to Chief Engineer Copperclaw and Accept Green Technology.

WoWhead says This quest was marked obsolete by Blizzard and cannot be obtained or completed.

Same guide. Step 112. Talk to Fringe Engineer Tezzla to Turn in Green Technology and Accept Fringe Science Benefits. You can't talk to her to accept.

So Steps 112 to 115 should be deleted. Step 105 edited to remove the Accept Green Technology.

This has been kind of mentioned before a couple of months ago on a different thread, but still in the guide

Comment

Working...
                                X