Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it still doesn't drop even with that quest in your log. I've been through Stonetalon twice on different chars since 5.0.4 and followed the guide exactly.

Comment

about whole zygor levelling guide.
      hi there;

i bought zygor yesterday and i can't use it. Because there is no leveling guide in it. it shows only hellfire and 20-25 place. i need others and i gave 40$ for nothing. can some one help for this?

Comment

Please, no need to double post. Please see the response to your other post.
        http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...velling-guide.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Rite of Honor Tauren 1-4 Step 18: Coords for Chief Squealer Thornmantle are wrong. The correct coords are 16,46.
          My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

Horde Guide Ashenvale (23-26) Step 76 Tells you to talk to Garrosh Hellscream and the guide wants you to go to the island right by Silverwind Refuge. The correct place to talk to Garrosh Hellscream is in Orgrimmar. The quest log even says to go to Orgrimmar.

Comment

Added to our list to get fixed.

Comment

Horde Guide Stonetalon Mountains (26-31) Step 20 Kill Marshal Paltrow Collect "Orders from Base Camp" Accept Orders from Base Camp.

My post is specific to the Collect Orders from Base Camp"
                It seems this quest is no longer obtainable as the item needed to start it no longer drops from Marshal Paltrow. I killed him multiple times and it didn't drop (and I had the other quest to kill him in case any one asks). Not sure if this is intended or a bug.

Confirmed this is intended. It is no longer a quest. Step 27 you need to remove the turn in "Orders from Base Camp"
                Last edited by artega; November 14, 2012, 12:15 PM.

Comment

I thought I had that on our bug list but can't find it so I've made sure it's there now.

Comment

i jus started using the Horde guides today. there seems to be a issue with the waypoint pointing directions to quests. my waypoint keeps showing red pointing downward as if it thinks im that far away from the zone

waypoint wont hide along with guide viewer and it is checked in options

Comment

Try going to the guide options and in the Profile section click the reset profile button to see if that fixes your arrow.

Comment

In case it wasn't already reported, Step 75 in "Valley of the Four Winds" for horde, the co-ordinates is wrong for the flight master

Comment

Is that the Halfhill flight path? If so this is known.

Comment

Horde Guide Icecrown (78-80), Step 76

After telling you to go inside the cave (step 75), step 76 tells you to " Talk to (no ID given!)"

The ID for the miners is either non-existent at all(?) or missing from this step. Nonetheless, it's still quite obvious which you should talk to, so it's a minor bug

Comment

What's the name of that quest? Maybe they just changed IDs around or something.

Comment

The name of the quest is "Slaves to Saronite", given by Brother Keltan on the Hordeship in Icecrown

Comment

Working...
                                X