Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, guide file looks good so I've added it to our bug list to be looked into more.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

zangarmarsh guide
      step 13 is about entering a cave. please add a previous step with the path start waypoint.

this zone is very near to terokkar forest and flying, following the waypoint, you'll go just up shattrath cause the entrance is not easy to find as a glance.

Comment

un'goro crater guide: step 29
        the eastern pylon quest

can't find the path to reach the pylon up the questgiver. no way.

Comment

Guide: Dustwallow Marsh (35-39)
          Step: 52
          Quest: The Reagent Thief

The addon doesn't pickup the quest automatically when you talk to the npc.
          (This is not really a big problem, but still thought I would point it out)

My guess is that the wanted quest is the second quest you can get from the npc, the first being The Grimtotem Weapon. I've checked the id for both the quest and the npc in the guide and both matches the ids Wowhead have.

Comment

Yeah, sometimes if it's the 2nd quest available and the first quest isn't being taken in the same step it can do this. Not sure if it's something that can really be fixed by the dev team, will depend on if they're able to see all the quests being offered at any given time or if they can only see the first quest in the list being offered.

Comment

Bug to Report When leveling in the Outlands I click accept to go onto the Nargrand section however guide and Auto-flight take me to hellfire penni. a 58-63 area and im level 66 and it also states to get quest The Assassin yet there is no quest

Comment

Going to Hellfire is intended at the beginning of the Nagrand guide if you do not have the required reputation for picking up quests in the Horde 'town' in Nagrand. You are sent back to Hellfire to get that needed reputation. For your problem with not having The Assassin available to pick up, please try going to Sergeant Shatterskull in Thrallmar and see if you can pick up the quest Forward Base: Reaver's Fall from him. Complete that quest and it should unlock The Assassin for you to do with the guides. Here's a WoWHead link for that quest.
                http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10124

Comment

Not sure if this has been posted or not yet, minor bug.
                  In mists of panderia, the jade forest step 171 it says to hand the quest "Quill of Stingers" in too Inkmaster glenzu, when really its ink master jo po. Co-ordinates are correct, just the name
                  Wrong name.jpg

Comment

Thanks for letting us know. I've added this to our list to get fixed.

Comment

The coordinates of the quest 'Investigate the Wreckage' (Northern Barrens 13-17) are not correct.
                      They are 399 yards away of what the guide says.
                      The correct coordinates are : 65.67

Comment

HORDE LEVELING
                        ================================================== ============
                        Guide: Durotar (8-11)
                        Step: 53
                        Quest: NONE
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Error: Go To 45,66
                        The path to Neeru Fireblade starts here
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        Good: Go To Orgrimar 46,67
                        The path to Neeru Fireblade starts here
                        Neeru Fireblade #53.jpg

Guide: Durotar (8-11)
                        Step: 54
                        Quest: Neeru Fireblade
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Error: Go To 49,59
                        Talk to Neeru Fireblade
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        Good: Go To Cleft of Shadow 58,54
                        Talk to Neeru Fireblade
                        Neeru Fireblade #54.jpg

Comment

Woops, thought we had that fixed but I see it's not. Have it on our list to get fixed.

Comment

Northern Barrens (17-20), Steps 42-43

The guide has the player accept the quest "The Short Way Home" in step 42. This quest requires you to take a rocket ride.

However, in step 43 the guide has the player take a wyvern to Crossroads and set their hearth there.

The quest criteria for "The Short Way Home" is never completed.

Comment

I see that there is also no step to turn in the quest in the guide file. I've added this to the list for the content team to get fixed.

Comment

Zul`Drak Loremaster Guide

I am following the guidelines to achieve Loremaster of northrend, but when I got my guide Zul `Drak this scoring only 11 quests, which appears to be 7 I already completed 7/11, when in fact the achievement in zul 'drak is complete 100 quest, my guide is already marking that I have 63% completed, with quests I've never done it before.

Comment

Working...
                                X