X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cabby
    replied
    The Deepholm issue is known and currently being worked on. For now the best advice is to run the Vashj'ir guide (or Hyjal if you already did Vashj'ir) so that you can be 83 before starting the Deepholm guide.

Leave a comment:

• undrrior
    replied
    Deepholm

most quist can't be pickup till 83

guide says you can go on 82

Step 8
    the reliquary

doesn't exicsts

Leave a comment:

• undrrior
    replied
    Mound hiyal
    step 69

Pick up quest sweeping the shelf
    This quest doesnt exists i skipped this during lvling but after done all quest there he stills dont give it

Same counts for step 82
    return rom the firelands

Leave a comment:

• kodewulf
    replied
    Originally posted by zodiak64 View Post
    Do you know where he is ? (Eyahn Eagletalon)
    New location at Mulgore 49.6, 17.5 near Camp Sungraze

Leave a comment:

• m8m2m
    replied
    Originally posted by evarus View Post
    Horde guide Deepholme 82-83 bugs within first 3 mins.
    step 8 talk to earthcaller Yevaa. (accept the reliquary) not in game from what i can see.
    step 10 talk to examiner rowe quest hand in for above.
    step 10 talk to examiner rowe quest accept the twilight plot (requires 83) but guide is for 82-83 and this is step 10 lol same problem with step 11 accept "Fly Over"
    The quests exist, you just can't pick them up until level 83 now. Deepholm should be skipped until you're 83 IMO.

My best progression is:
    80-82 Mount Hyjal
    82-83 Vashjir
    83-84 Deepholm/Uldum
    84-85 Twilight Highlands

That way you're guaranteed to get all the quests the guide requires.

Leave a comment:

• niuserre
    replied
    Troll & Orc (5-13)
    Step 90

Coordinates given are 58, 54 but should be 50,59.

Leave a comment:

• bdenhalter
    replied
    Cabby (bless his heart), shared that it is there bu in the WRONG place. Just look for the other Kalimdar 1-60 guide... the 13-20 is the only guide there!

Leave a comment:

• bdenhalter
    replied
    I just (an hour ago) uploaded latest version (3.0.1600). The Goblin 13-20 guide is not there... HELP!

Leave a comment:

• round
    replied
    Originally posted by evarus View Post
    step 8 talk to earthcaller Yevaa. (accept the reliquary) not in game from what i can see.
    step 10 talk to examiner rowe quest accept the twilight plot (requires 83) but guide is for 82-83 and this is step 10 lol same problem with step 11 accept "Fly Over"

I know that earthcaller Yevaa is there. Right when you walk into the temple of earth.

Leave a comment:

• evarus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nythex
    replied
    Originally posted by cabby View Post
    This is all part of the SIS that's being worked on. My personal advice right now, don't skip anything. Blizzard made so many of these quests dependent on each other that skipping something without the SIS working can lead to a major headache, even if the guide did have the right level numbers.
    Ah, ok, thanks for the info

Leave a comment:

• cabby
    replied
    This is all part of the SIS that's being worked on. My personal advice right now, don't skip anything. Blizzard made so many of these quests dependent on each other that skipping something without the SIS working can lead to a major headache, even if the guide did have the right level numbers.

Leave a comment:

• nythex
    replied
    Whole Guide Error

Ok, i know you said step specific, but this is an error i haventseen fixed in any recent updates yet so thought id piint it out

Its the whole guide, but if im on a lvl 7 step, it for some reason says i should still be lvl 5 (5-13 guide) Thenm io can switrch to the lvl 13+ guide and itll say i should be 13 the whole time & ect...

Im yet to see this annoying bug fixed for i like to pvp and instance alot while lvlingf so this annoying buggas throws me off at "What should i skip to sta with guide"

Leave a comment:

• zodiak64
    replied
    * Talk to Eyahn Eagletalon

Originally posted by kodewulf View Post
    Tauren (1 -13) Step 81
    * Talk to Eyahn Eagletalon

THIS STEP IS IN THE WRONG PLACE!

I can't believe that this hasn't been fixed, even after it's been reported multiple times.

This NPC is NOT in Thunder Bluff any more.
    Do you know where he is ? (Eyahn Eagletalon)

Leave a comment:

• kourous
    replied
    Originally posted by rcpettit View Post
    Step 69 tells me to accept Sweeping the Shelf. I accepted the quest but the quide still tells me to accept it. i have to manually advance to get to next step.
    That is correct and on step 84 after you turn in "Sweeping the Shelf" and "Return from the Firelands" the guide does not register this fact..then the next step 85 Says "Talk to Vision of Ysera" but she gives no quest yet the guild says Accept "Aviana's Legacy".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X