This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cowboyathome View Post
    Kalimdor lvls 45-50 Step 106: Talk to Greta Mosshoof to turn in quest "Crying Violet" and pick-up "Purity From Corruption".

Greta Mosshoof is the wrong NPC.
    Blizzard messed around with that section with the last patch so this needs to be reviewed by the Zygor team.

Comment

Easter kingdom 50-55

My guide is telling me top get a quest from ariok but no quest is offered. Then it says to get a whole line of quests from Eitrigg in Chislegrip but he is nowhere to be found.

Comment

The quests from Eitrigg should be available if you have done the quests from Ariok. Were not sure why this would not be available to you (requirements are level 49 and no prequest). Were you able to find Ariok with no problem?
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Ariok

I found ariok and did all of his quests, however he did not off me the last one, Chislegrip, the heart of the steppes?

Comment

According to a comment on WoWHead for the quest, you have to also do the Done Nothing Wrong quest to get Ariok's last quest. Use that link and check to see if you've done that quest or if the SIS might have skipped it.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ariok

Originally posted by cabby View Post
              According to a comment on WoWHead for the quest, you have to also do the Done Nothing Wrong quest to get Ariok's last quest. Use that link and check to see if you've done that quest or if the SIS might have skipped it.
              That was exactly the issue. Thank you so much for the help.

Comment

Glad that worked for you. Now the team just need to link that quest so the guide doesn't skip it.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks cabby, we'll look at this to make sure it is correct.
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

BE 1-12 Step 63

Accept Fairbreeze Village - not possible, npc have only The dwarven Spy.
                    Chain skipped by Guide?

Comment

Originally posted by petr_buva View Post
                      Chain skipped by Guide?
                      According to wowhead The Dwarven Spy is required first.
                      To prevent further issues go into the guide options, section dynamic progress and move the allow levels ahead slider to 3-5.

Comment

Originally posted by mchrist3 View Post
                        Step 12 says to talk to Megs Dreadshredder, she will NOT be in the location listed unless you completed the previous quest "momentum".

SIS skipped this quest chain for me and I had to go back and complete 3 or 4 quests in Gadg (whatever the town name is) before I could even accept "Monemtum", and THEN Megs moves to the Pirate area.

This quest chain starts at Kalimdor (40-45) step 153. Pick up the quests titled 'Seaside Salvage' and Puddle Stomping' from Megs Dreadshredder in Gadgetzan.

Comment

Originally posted by petr_buva View Post
                          Chain skipped by Guide?
                          or turn dynamic progress allthe way of uncheck it then you never get ahead

Comment

Interesting little bug.

Mulgore 9-10: Step 26, 27
                            My game turns choppy on these steps. Everything comes right when I switch to step 25 or 28. Wierd? I think so..

Comment

I'm leveling a new toon and used the cool new skip feature. It took me to Nagrand 66-67 and it assumes I have rep with the people there. So I had to do A LOT of skipping in order to get back on track.

Edit: Conflict starts at step 11. Warden Bullrok
                              Rep: Mag'har

Became Neutral with the Mag'har at step 46 and was able to see the quests then.

Thanks

Comment

@landelor, I don't see anything special about those two steps, should be checked by the team.

@avangelon, Skipping in Outlands is still not a good idea, you should stick to the guide to prevent reputation issues.
                                Zygor is thinking about how this could be solved but it's not that easy as some of the reputation issues come up two zones later (Orebor quests in Zangarmarsh unlock Telaar in Nagrand).

Comment

Working...
                                X