Huge lag problems, randomly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge lag problems, randomly.

So randomly today, I was playing and everytime I kill a mob for a quest, and zygor updates it with 1/10 for example.. I get a huge lag spike that is making this unplayable. I haven't changed any settings, im up to date on the guide, nothing new was installed.

I don't know if im the only one with these problems but im clueless as to why.

Any ideas?

On a side not, everytime I open up the map, which I do have carbonite installed, due to the arrow on zygor not working awhile back.. but i've grown to like it.. It comes up in the chat box with "CARBONITE Fix NxMap1 x" Im not sure what this means.. but I didn't have lag with it until about 5 minutes ago. Everything else is fine, until zygor updates something within the guide, a quest completion, a mob kill, whatever it may be.

It sounds like one of your other addons might be causing some grief. I know that some of the BrokerData stuff had problems and caused spikes when the quest module was trying to keep track of things. Not sure if they fixed it yet. I'd suggest disabling your different addons one by one to see if you can figure out which one is doing this. It might also be the reason why the Carbonite error occurs. I haven't had seen any error messages from Carbonite yet.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Alright, wasn't sure if zygor was acting up for any reason, i'll give that a shot.

Thank you sir.

Comment

Working...
      X