Switching continents.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switching continents.

Heya, I have a question. I recently made a goblin, but don't want to quest in Kalimdor again. I'd like to experience the Easter Kingdoms. At what point can I start following the guide in Eastern Kingdoms? I know a lot of the starting quests are linked together, to make them more episodic or whatever.

I haven't tried it myself but I think I know a good area for you. Once you hit roughly level 14 load up the Dwarf 1-13 guide and scroll forward thru it until you find the first step taking you into Redridge Mountains (not sure if it's in the Dwarf guide or the EK 13-20 guide). You should be able to follow from that point on without any major issues.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Woops, just saw this was in the Horde section and wasn't paying attention.

Try loading up the Undead 1-13 guide and find the first step that takes you into Silverpine Forest.

Comment

But if you REALLY like a challenge, do the former!

Comment

I was actually just going thru here and I think I've found a good spot. If you're right around the level 12 area load up the Blood Elf 1-12 guide and scroll to a few steps from the end of that guide to the step that has you get the flight path from inside Undercity. Start following from there and you should be good to go.

Comment

Alrighty, I'll have to give it a whirl. Thanks for the help!

Comment

I don't know if you realize this or not, but the goblin has a really cool and new quest series just north of Org. I found it by using the guide .. otherwise I was thinking the same think .. oh no not the same ole grind! You can look in the guide until you see where it tells you to go out the North gates of Org. I don't remember the exact step .. sorry.

Comment

Working...
              X