Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stuck in lvling

Hi there Zygor Community,

first of id like to say great guide BUT !

i recently started out a goblin warrior equiped with all heirlooms xept cape and helm.
    now i started to folow the guide till i hit azshara and there is where the trouble started out.

it was all fine in the beginning, at 10-12 i did a bit of instanceing, and ended up with lvl 17, now the begin quests is azshara were gray so i skipped till the quest started turning yellow, but the thing is, becouse blizz addapted the questing to be all u do is a pre-quest for something else its kinda impossible to just start out at some random point, wich means i have to do all the grey quests in order to get to yellow ??

or am i noobing out and missing out on something ??? pls help

regards Demonjoker !

1e time guide user and i have no clue what to do atm :s

First make sure these options are enabled in the options of the guide: Right click the Z icon on the mini map, click the “+” symbol next to Zygor Guides Viewer, click Dynamic Progress check all four boxes and move the slider to 0.
    Second Go back to the step that guide said to take and right click the the right arrow it should start skipping quest and catch up to you. Just do the quests it asks you to do they may be chain quest that will be you need to do.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hi Chaos,

ty for the reply, just tryd that, and it sends me off to a NPC who has no quests, that is a bit
      what i wanted to explain it skips due to my to high lvl, and when i turn up to the npc is has
      no quest if i track it back to where it starts its chained to about 25 or more gray quests.

Comment

It sounds to me like the SIS isn't playing well with the phasing that Blizzard decided to do a lot of. Right now the SIS only knows that quest A is required to do quest B, It doesn't know that quest C is required to unlock area D, if you understand what I'm saying. I have a feeling that poor Zygor and the boys will be spending a lot of time after Christmas trying to figure out how to get the SIS to recognize phasing issues.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X