I am not being offered quests.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not being offered quests.

I have reached level 50 as a warlock. Now, when I click on the next step as advised in the guide, I am not being offered the next quest.Can anyone help? Thank you.

Edit!: I mean that when I go to the next character as advised, there is no yelllow exclamation mark and I am not offerd the quest.
    Last edited by jasryan; January 8, 2011, 04:52 PM. Reason: Bad info!

You have the latest version of the guide 1668? What is the quest the guide is telling you to take?
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have gone back to the last incomplete quest: "An Arcane Ally" 83, Level 47.

Comment

Sorry, incomplete information. My main stumbling bock was "Killing Arthras" , Level 8, 50 and then all subsequent quests.

Comment

Have you done 'The Corruption of the Jadefire'? It seems to be the prequiste for 'An Arcane Ally'.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Is this the quest you are haveing problems with? http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28454/a...dreadmaul-rock
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I think I marked 'The Corruption of the Jadefire' as completed or skipped as I wasn't offered it. Can you tell me how to go back to a fixed point from where I can pick up the thread again? Thank you for your help.

Comment

No, I have not met that one.

Comment

Do this: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28542 to do 'The Corruption of the Jadefire'
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

OK, I will do. Thank you again.

Comment

I just ran this quest line a couple days ago and didnt have any problems with it.

You say you clicked through a quest as completed, but didnt do it?

Part of these quests is not to look for the ! above the head, but to go to these NPC's and 'talk' to them. You just want to right click them and select the cloud thing in the quest box. Then you will go to another NPC. There are 3 of these, I think, then you go to the one that is supposed to be the big bad guy you need to kill, then you finally get to arthas....
                      If you skip one of these, it will kill the quest line.
                      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
                      X