OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mistake in choosing Aldor instead of Skryers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mistake in choosing Aldor instead of Skryers...

Hi all,

Great guide, recommended it to a couple of friends and now we all level like crazy!!!

Until now :-(

Although the guide clearly stated "GO WITH SKRYERS dude!", I chose the Aldor instead and now I am oblidged to farm 96 additional Dampscale Basilisk Eyes (drop rate 30% - already went to Unfriendly with the Skryers).

Is there any way to avoid the above?

Thanks again for the guide and sorry I messed up (that's me talking to my character for the sorry part :-P).

Originally posted by bilbo1973 View Post
    Hi all,

Great guide, recommended it to a couple of friends and now we all level like crazy!!!

Until now :-(

Although the guide clearly stated "GO WITH SKRYERS dude!", I chose the Aldor instead and now I am oblidged to farm 96 additional Dampscale Basilisk Eyes (drop rate 30% - already went to Unfriendly with the Skryers).

Is there any way to avoid the above?

Thanks again for the guide and sorry I messed up (that's me talking to my character for the sorry part :-P).
    From what I have read there is no way to change this. The good news is it is a small quest line that can be skipped with no apparent effect to your leveling.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Great, I guess it's a bit of BGs & instancing...

Thanks again

Comment

There was at one time a series of quests or quest that allowed you to change but it took a really long time to complete.As Kam said there are very few quests for the Aldor & Scryer in the guides.On another note couldn't Zygor put both in the guides instead of being faction specific.Along time ago I used a guide that had both and it let you chose which one you wanted to align with.I know that now it doesn't really matter much but since this happens to people from time to time it might be a good idea down the road when you all have some time to do it.
        You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

fastest way i know of is to farm Dampscale Basilisk eye's even people paying for someone to farm it for them
          Mizú 85 - Goblin mage
          Carnage 80 - Undead warrior
          Wildfun 85 - Troll Druid
          Elrich 85 - Orc Shaman

Comment

Working...
          X