Having some difficulty with this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having some difficulty with this

My first toon I made after zygor just hit 60, taking a small break from him while I work on a different one.

A level 15 mage, I tried to use the "SIS" system, but it keeps taking me to a NPC who can't give me a quest (Assuming it's part of a chain?)

I've abandoned all my previous quests (pre cata was the last time I played this guy) and my bags are empty.. What should I do?

For that low of a level I'd just start at level 5 step one and turn off the SIS till your toon reaches that particular quest, then set the SIS back on with the slider at 2 or 3.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I just remembered that I had a mage on my account that was level 54, it's on a random server, but hey I can xfer it after I level it. I'm having the same issues though, it keeps telling me to talk to someone that Isn't giving a quest. GRRRR

Comment

The info I have gotten from others in forums here is to look for the quest that took you into the zone you are in, shut off SIS, then go through the quests to see what was missed.
        Once you get that quest done and get to where you are now, turn SIS back on and return to normal leveling.
        If we could get details on what should have been chained together, that would help out a lot.

The info I gave above was on a pretty low level toon, and zones are a non-issue right now.

Hope that helps you out.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

With the SIS getting changed soon I don't think there's a need to chain all the quests together. At least that's what I read in Zygor's post about this.
          To get into the guide at level 15 you should move the allow levels ahead slider as Kamchak suggested.
          You only have to find the quest that sends you to the next zone. For Horde Characters there's a quest from the board in Orgrimmar that leads you to Azshara. Then select the Kalimdor 13-20 guide.

Comment

Working...
          X