OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skip ahead: Completed Quests, listed in quest log clean-up to abandon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skip ahead: Completed Quests, listed in quest log clean-up to abandon.

I’m new to the guides, about a week, and have skipped ahead twice. This time I noticed, I have 6 completed quests, along with some others in my log. They’re all listed in the quest log clean-up to abandon. That’s, XP and Gold, I’d be giving up if don’t turn them in.

I did jump out of the guide and did a few dailies and jumped back in. Don’t think I missed a step. I did complete the current quest after I clicked yes and skipped ahead.

I’m also relatively new to WoW so:
    1)Should I turn in the completed quests before moving on? Think this should be a yes; want/need the xp, and gold. Also don’t want to redo them later if I do all the quests with this toon.
    2)When you Skip ahead, could the guide be updated to turn in your completed quests before moving to the next guide? Or at least not include them in the quest log clean up?

I’m a level 66.5 Frost Death Knight (Tauren), was using the Terokkar Forest guide and just skipped ahead to Nagrand (66-67).

Thanks,
    ..Goin

This has been brought up a few times. Right now they don't have it coded in for turning in completed quests before skipping to the next guide. This is something they're thinking about, but keep in mind that the guides were designed around leveling speed and sometimes you can lose time by going out of the way to go turn in a quest or two instead of just abandoning them and moving on. Personally I'd like to see it where it does go out of the way to turn in the quests fast.

Right now it's really up to you if you want to go turn in those completed quests fast or just abandon them and keep going. When I'm playing I always go turn them in, but that's just me.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply!
      I’ll turn the completed quests in unless it way out of my way.

Comment

Yeah, like I said, I like to just go and turn them in. I never know when I might want to make sure I've done Loremaster stuff for any particular zone so I don't want to have to go back and do something again if all it needs is just to be turned in.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X