This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot find guide?

Hey guys, think this is my first post here I can't remember lol. But anyway, I've been using the guides for a while now and I've only just ran in to a problem. I've started a new character recently, an undead and I've done all the quests up to Hillsbrad Foothills, when I get to the point the guide is telling me to go to it says in the chat box "Zygor Guides Viewer: Cannot find guide: Zygor's Leveling Guides\Eastern Kingdoms\1-60\Hillsbrad Foothills (20-26)\Hillsbrad Foothills (20-26). So I can't continue in to Hillsbrad with the guide, does anybody know if this is a known issue and if not does anybody have a fix? I've repaired my guide and then logged back in and it did the same thing.

It sounds to me like the Trial guides are installed. First question I have to ask is the obvious one, you do own the Horde Leveling guides, correct? If the answer is yes then you'll want to run the Updater, click the Settings button, and make sure you have your Zygor website username and password entered correctly. When you run the Updater and they're entered correctly you should see your name right above the listing of guides and an accurate list of all guides that you own.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Whoops

Ahh ok apparently I don't own the horde leveling guide. My bad, will have to buy it now because I love Zygor. Recently made the switch to Horde. ^_^

Comment

Just to say

Just letting you know that I actually own the Alliance Leveling guide and thought I got the horde one too but I must have misread, anyway, you just got yourself another sale as I just purchased the horde leveling guide. Long live Zygor!

Comment

Glad it's all sorted out. I'm going to close the thread since it's resolved. If you have any other problems in the future don't hesitate to post it.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X