OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Won't update to: 3.3.3102 from 3.3.3101 Horde version, also...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't update to: 3.3.3102 from 3.3.3101 Horde version, also...

Also it just sits on "Receiving completed quests" on all toon's at any level.

Mine won't update either and I have bother Ally and Horde.

Comment

Same thing here, mine wont update at all. It said it was complete but, the update button still pops up

Comment

Currently there is a small error on our end that should be fixed soon. It’s just a simple wrong number placed into the ver.lua file which is confusing the Updater. My best suggestion is once it’s done the first loop just shut down the Updater as you will then have the latest version of the guides. Then just use the normal WoW shortcut to run the game and in another day or two run the Updater again and it should fix itself at that point.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          Currently there is a small error on our end that should be fixed soon. It’s just a simple wrong number placed into the ver.lua file which is confusing the Updater. My best suggestion is once it’s done the first loop just shut down the Updater as you will then have the latest version of the guides. Then just use the normal WoW shortcut to run the game and in another day or two run the Updater again and it should fix itself at that point.
          Well i did and still does not work in game, now this is on a Mac, so not sure if that makes a difference at all, i have deleted it and re-installed, then updated once then quit installer then ran WoW, but still nothing, just sits on "receiving completed quests, this may take a minute or two."

Comment

Not sure why you're having that problem. I just logged in with that 3101 update and it's working perfectly fine for me.

Maybe try doing a manual installation of the guide files.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

No problems with 3102 here on a Mac. It's working fine with a level 61 horde character (Hellfire Peninsula), a level 82 horde character (Deepholm) and a level 85 alliance character (Firelands and Therazane dailies).

Comment

Working...
              X