No Cataclysm Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Cataclysm Guide

I have recently come back to WOW after a couple of months break, after doing a fresh download on my new comp including Zygor Guides i have noticed i no longer have the Goblin/Worgen starting area guides and also no 80 to 85 guide. Do we now have to purchase this seperatly or have i done something wrong? My guide says it is up to date but i cant seem to find them. Any help appreciated

You say you just came back after being away. When you left WoW last time was it after Cataclysm had come out and did you have the Worgen/Goblin/Cataclysm guides at that time?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

If you bought the WotLK guides you need to upgrade for the Cataclysm content.
      Check the members section, manage account to see what guides you have linked to your account.

Comment

Originally posted by goober View Post
        I have recently come back to WOW after a couple of months break, after doing a fresh download on my new comp including Zygor Guides i have noticed i no longer have the Goblin/Worgen starting area guides and also no 80 to 85 guide. Do we now have to purchase this seperatly or have i done something wrong? My guide says it is up to date but i cant seem to find them. Any help appreciated
        To be honest mate i cant remember, i think i did but cant be sure, i have figured it out now though thanks, turns out i had to purchase the extra guides.

cheers for the replys all

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          If you bought the WotLK guides you need to upgrade for the Cataclysm content.
          Check the members section, manage account to see what guides you have linked to your account.
          thanks for the reply, all sorted now!

Comment

Working...
          X