Waypoint Arrow off the Mark for Everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waypoint Arrow off the Mark for Everything

Did anything change with the coordinate system? The waypoint arrows are off for everything.

I deleted the cache and wtf folder and the addon folder and reloaded and it still does the same thing.

If I am looking at the NPC, the arrow points to the right of them always. If I get close, it changes to the circle.

If I follow the arrow and pass them up, it not longer reads a time till I arrive but, I just see the yardage getting bigger.

Any ideas?

Also, I just noticed there is a waypoint arrow section under bugs so, I put this in the wrong place. Please move.

And now... it is showing almost 180 deg in the opposite dir. The map marker works. Step 9 of Nagrand 66-67 for Shadoo "Fitz" Farstrider.

I stood by Shadoo for what seemed to be 5 minutes and when the random dung finder queue popped, it fixed itself. But after logging out and back in, it was messed up again lol

Comment

Please try disabling any other addons you might have and see if it works again. There might be another addon trying to set coordinates for the arrow that is interfering.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion but, there are no other addons installed. I deleted the addon folder and wtf and cache and re-installed Zygor.

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        Please try disabling any other addons you might have and see if it works again. There might be another addon trying to set coordinates for the arrow that is interfering.

Comment

Did the fresh install help?

Comment

No, the fresh install didn't help but, lo and behold, it has been working correctly today. Fluke?

Comment

Not sure, if you run the Updater and use that to log into WoW we had an update today so maybe something in the update or maybe it was just a fluke that you had seen.

Comment

Working...
              X