Loremaster Ashenvale Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loremaster Ashenvale Guide

Cannot find the very last quest to complete Loremaster Ashenvale.

Achievements in the Game show 61/62 completed.

Guide says it is finished and I skipped nothing.

Questing guide says it is also finished with nothing skipped.

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...vale#post71284
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

My guide is currently up to date.

Comment

Sorry Soterius, I dont know what happened to the text I entered... check post #2 on that thread and see if thats a possible solution.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
          Sorry Soterius, I dont know what happened to the text I entered... check post #2 on that thread and see if thats a possible solution.
          I did try that solution. It did not solve the problem either. I was thinking that maybe it was the breadcrumb quest that was missing so I did the Loremaster quests in Northern Barrens to make sure the breadcrumb quest was completed.

I do have a ticket open with Blizzard on this problem thinking it is a bug or maybe a quest that was removed from the game.

I will let you know what they say.

I also found a problem with an NPC that did not have the quest that was listed in the Loremaster Guide in Stonetalon Mountains.

thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

You can try an addon like Quest Completist to see if you can find any missing quests in Ashenvale. If you do find one that's easy to do and not listed in our guides please let us know.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'm working on going thru the Ashenvale guides with a DK that had never set foot in Ashenvale. Done with the 20-23 guide now but after wasting well over an hour trying to get around a Blizzard bugged quest I have to pack it in now for some sleep. Will finish this off tonight and let you know if I find anything that might have been missed.

Comment

Originally posted by soterius View Post
                I did try that solution. It did not solve the problem either. I was thinking that maybe it was the breadcrumb quest that was missing so I did the Loremaster quests in Northern Barrens to make sure the breadcrumb quest was completed.

I do have a ticket open with Blizzard on this problem thinking it is a bug or maybe a quest that was removed from the game.

I will let you know what they say.

I also found a problem with an NPC that did not have the quest that was listed in the Loremaster Guide in Stonetalon Mountains.

thanks for the suggestion.
                Update:

Received a reply from Blizzard GM.

He stated that there are 3 quests that I had not completed.

Deep Despair
                Demon Duty
                Dreadhead Redemption.

Deep Despair I did find by talking to Maurakai at Zom'gar Outpost. This NPC also gives out the quest Naga at the Zoram Strand.

This probably should be added to the Loremaster guide for Ashenvale.

Step 65 Level 23
                Deep Despair
                Goto 12,35
                Talk to Marukai
                Accept Naga at Zoram Strand
                Accept Deep Despair

Deep Despair is completed by going to the caves at the entrance of Blackfathom Deep instance and killing 6 Blackfathom Priestesses.

Return to Marukai at Zoram'gar Outpost to turn in quest.

Comment

Ok, I found out what it is. If you only do the Ashenvale guides (21-23 & 23-26) then you will come up 1 quest short. If however before doing those guides you do the Azshara 21-22 guide (small 35 steps quick guide) before doing the Ashenvale guides you will then be given one of the breadcrumb quests that can be turned in on step 1 of the Ashenvale guides. This breadcrumb will give you the 62 needed for Loremaster, but if you don't do any of the breadcrumb quests then you're not able to do them later on and will be short for the Loremaster title. I guess we'll need to add one quest as a stop gap safety measure if people don't do the breadcrumb at the beginning of Ashenvale.

Here's my suggestion for an extra quest that's a quick and simple one.

In the Ashenvale 23-26 guide right after step 76 (turn in 'The Befouled Element' quest) accept the 'All Apologies' quest from Splintertree Demolisher, now do step 77 and 78 like normal, then fly to Orgrimmar and turn in 'All Apologies' to Garrosh Hellscream, and finally either do the flight in step 79 or just hearth to Silverwind Refuge since that's still your hearth location.

The 'All Apologies' quest is just a simple message delivery quest that only takes a little travel time to do and does count as an Ashenvale quest for the Loremaster title.

Comment

Working...
                  X