• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

small problem with Goblin starting guide

I began with goblin warrior,

and followed Zygor's Goblin starting zone guide and cleared it,

and i arrived Durotar.

and i began to wonder about Zygor's next questing zone.

In case of Orc and Troll, next questing zone was Northern Barrens.

In case of Tauren, yeah, that was Northern Barrens too.

But in case of Goblin?

Well, at first Zygor's guidesteps were about Northern Barrens'. (but not Northern Barren's guidesteps. it was only Goblin 1-13 guide's last few steps, and it skipped part of the quests) And when i arrived Crossroads, i had to go back to Ogrimmar.

And, definitely, Zygor's Goblin 1-13 's last step was going to Azshara.

But when i arrived Ogrimmar's backdoor to Azshara, Zygor's changed to Northern Barrens.

This is only a small problem because i can change Zygor's to Azshara's guidesteps myself.

But.. definitely i think something's wrong in the last few steps of the Goblin 1-13 guide.

Yeah, the guide has you just do some stuff in Northern Barrens to make sure you're high enough level for getting the quests in Azshara, that's why it's not really all of the quests, just a couple of them fast.

I do see the error in the guide making it jump to the wrong guide tho so I'll get that into our bug list. It should definitely be going to the Azshara guide and not the Northern Barrens guide so just load the Azshara guide manually for now and then it should all work fine after that.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X