Battle pet that does not Have a Gage button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle pet that does not Have a Gage button

I ran across this while testing the Battle Pet Guide out, which ran very good as far a I could see, But I wanted to sell some of the Battle Pets that I had more that one of and the gage worked good to move to my bags then sell like other items, but some did not have a gage ability to move them to my bags, I have got better answer from Z than from WOW so thought I would post to see if there is a answer, Thanks for any help

Not all pets can be sold. The older pets that you got questing or from a vendor I believe can't be sold, so if you had (for example) purchased a squirrel before MoP and then captured one or two squirrels with a battle, the one you purchased can't be sold.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      Not all pets can be sold. The older pets that you got questing or from a vendor I believe can't be sold, so if you had (for example) purchased a squirrel before MoP and then captured one or two squirrels with a battle, the one you purchased can't be sold.
      Also, pets you captured can't be sold and pets labeled as unique can't be sold (Such as those from CE editions, Blizzcon, the Blizzard store, etc)

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

In other words... If you did not get it in a cage, you can't put it in a cage...
          Grey Camel - Uldum - Guide

Guide for finding the Camel Figurine

Comment

Working...
          X