Enchanting issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enchanting issue

I am at level 240 and it is now saying I need vision dust but it never told me to buy it back in step 55. It gave me a big list to get but no word about vision dust. At step 65 it is asking for an enchant that requires at least 40 vision dusts.

This is like the 6th time I have had to go back and buy more items that were not listed. No idea how many I will need total so I am sure I will be having to go back over and over to the AH to get more items not listed.

Has anyone tried working this guide from start to finish?

The step to purchase the Vision Dust was back in the 135-205 section of the guide. It directed you to buy 162 Vision Dust. If you had Enchanting skill before starting the guide it's possible that the guide skipped over these steps to get you to the section you needed to work in, and in the process may have skipped the purchase step for the Vision Dust. Sometimes the guide has you purchase items that are used in two or three sections at the beginning of the first section it's used in so those other sections don't show the item in the purchase steps since the guide expects you to have purchased them previously. This is something that's common in most of the professions guides. I'll have a talk with the guys in the office about getting these item purchases split up into the different sections so that if someone starts mid-way thru the guide that they aren't left hanging not having the materials needed.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X