proffesion guide bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

proffesion guide bugs

i am currently level 43 in wow and have skinning as a profession. i recently noticed the skinning profession guide and tried to use it. it started me on the very first step, when someone would have first picked up skinning. the step was already green, so i decided to right click on foward arrow on guide for skining to skip to next uncompleted step; and the guide kept flashing and said skipping to next uncomplete step. only it never did it just kept flashing the same message "skipping to next step". please help

What is your skill in Skinning? Also, if you skip to the next step by cntr+alt clicking, can you skip to the next incomplete step from there, or do you get the same error?

Comment

my skinning skill is 300. also if i cntr+alt click all it does is take me to a previous step at the very begining of the guide.

Comment

Do you own the Professions guides? If not the trial guides stop at a skill of 150 and this would explain the problems you're having.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

proffesion, inscription, casandra downs no longer in twighlight highlands apparently

Comment

Originally posted by henly1234 View Post
            proffesion, inscription, casandra downs no longer in twighlight highlands apparently
            Noted. We will take a look and get that fixed. Thanks.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Having the same problem on mining, 286 mining and stops at step 3 and flashes.
              * owns professions guide
              Last edited by etennet; October 2, 2012, 04:12 AM. Reason: forgot to say own guide

Comment

Originally posted by henly1234 View Post
                Have you completed all of the Twilight Highlands quests? She appears to be in a phase, because when you first get to this area, Orcs are attacking. After you complete the quests to rid the area of them, she is under a tent in the Twilight Highlands.

Comment

Working...
                X