Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professions Guide - Inscription

Hello

I am sorry, but I am loosing so much faith in your Guides, it is unbelievable!

In your Inscription Guide, around step 144, you're asked to mill 320 herbs to create some 206 Azure Pigments and 30 Icy Pigments.

So I mill away, I had to mill about 2 extra stacks to get the Icy Pigment.

But honestly, what really ticks me off, is the fact that I don't need 206 Azure Pigments to skill up! So now I have like 170 unused Pigments, which is a completely waste of time and MONEY buying your bloody Guide!

And yes, I am WELL aware that you need to grind more herbs to get the Icy Pigment, but did you also know that there are herbs that has a MUCH bigger droprate for Icy Pigment when milled? What about GUIDING your users to the MOST efficient way instead of asking them to grind useless bloody herbs!

You need to seriously start making proper guides, that we can actually follow without having to think you're screwing us over!

It just seems like you're always jumping over the damn hedge where it's easiest.

I have bought 7-8 Guides in total and I am THIS close to uninstalling it, cause it's worth shit!

START making PROPER guides and STOP sleeping at your desks! WAKE UP.

Yours effin' sincerely,
    One angry damn ZYGOR GUIDE USER!

EDITED: At level 1 of your 500-525 guide. I am asked to learn Runed Dragonscale... RUNED Dragonscale!? There is nothing from the Trainer called this! Do you mean Runed Staff? Seriously... Start paying attention, start doing your job, if you don't do your job, your guides are not worth the money, it's a complete waste!

EDITED: OMG... Guys... Seriously! At step 9 in 500-525, I am asked to learn Tattooed Eyeball... There is no such thing as an Eyeball you can learn! I am really fed up with this... You have no idea how frustrating it is, to use something like this guide and the fact you can't even trust it to GUIDE YOU... I know you might think I am some whiney person, but seriously, I could understand if you did this in your sparetime, like many of the WoW addon makers do, but you have the audacity to charge A LOT of money for a guide, that doesn't work or is incorrect half the time, you'd think you had dyslexic 10 year olds programming your addons!
    Last edited by cabby; October 11, 2012, 06:54 PM. Reason: Language

This has been added to our list to be fixed.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X